I can't wait for this game to come out! From the looks of the teasers, I love it already! Can you please notify me when this comes out? My email is 41BrRisack@gmail.com!
A downloadable game
Mobility! is a precision platformer. Primarily, it attempts to be more accessible compared to other games in the genre by offering various difficulty settings and options, allowing you to make the game exactly as difficult as you want it to be!
It is currently in the middle of development. Until the release, I'll be using this page here as a devlog! (Other places you can keep up with it are the itch.io forums, GameJolt, and my Twitter.) For more info about the game, or to sign up to our release mailing, check out the website!
|Published||215 days ago|
|Author||Auroriax (Tom H.)|
|Tags||2D, Funny, GameMaker, jumping, Lo-fi, Minimalist, Singleplayer, Time Attack|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Configurable controls, High-contrast|
- Devlog #6 - Art, playtests, and unlockable characters 20 days ago
- Devlog #5 - Wrapping up the story, bugs (and fixes) everywhere 54 days ago
- Devlog #4 - Final boss progress 95 days ago
- Devlog #3 - The Star Fix HQ, and coding the final boss 124 days ago
- Devlog #2 - Text outline, False affordance & Sound test 141 days ago
- Devlog #1 - Of grind rails, audio, and difficulty selection menus 158 days ago